Summertime Produce + Cut Flowers
Seasonal Field Trips
October Pumpkin Patch + Cornmaze
We specialize in sharing our farm with you.
PUMPKIN PATCH + CORNMAZE:
It's about that time again! We will be opening up on Saturdays and Sundays in October with our fall festival! This is a self-guided tour of our farm that includes the cornmaze, hayrides, popcorn snack, petting and feeding the animals, and barnyard games for children. All activities are included in the admission fee, yet pumpkins and additional merchandise are available for purchase.
- $10 per person for everyone ages two and up
- We accept cash or card (All card transactions will be charged a 3% surcharge to cover fees)
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Saturday, October 1st... 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 2nd... 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday, October 8th... 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 9th... 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday, October 15th... 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 16th... 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday, October 22nd... 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 23rd... 1:oopm - 6:00pm
- Saturday, October 29th... 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 30th... 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Please note... 100% of our activities are outside. Therefore, should we have any inclimate weather, that will affect our open hours. Make sure to check social media before heading our way for any weather updates!
We do not accept reservations. Please leave your pets at home.
Click this button for more info...
A small family farm with a whole lot of heart.
It's a family affair around here. We want to share our experience with your family.